Subject: انصاری فرد:
From: asrdena.ir

زندان مرکزی مانع توسعه فرودگاه یاسوج است
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2025 04:01:37 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--31BC3B00C73DD5175D1044E9BB6B8329_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----31BC3B00C73DD5175D1044E9BB6B8329_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----31BC3B00C73DD5175D1044E9BB6B8329_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_93623.css

----31BC3B00C73DD5175D1044E9BB6B8329_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----31BC3B00C73DD5175D1044E9BB6B8329_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----31BC3B00C73DD5175D1044E9BB6B8329_MULTIPART_MIXED--