Subject: انصاری فرد:
From: asrdena.ir

زندان مرکزی مانع توسعه فرودگاه یاسوج است
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2025 09:14:54 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BE65CD6A093FFDB0BA0FD20B67EAAF88_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BE65CD6A093FFDB0BA0FD20B67EAAF88_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BE65CD6A093FFDB0BA0FD20B67EAAF88_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----BE65CD6A093FFDB0BA0FD20B67EAAF88_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----BE65CD6A093FFDB0BA0FD20B67EAAF88_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----BE65CD6A093FFDB0BA0FD20B67EAAF88_MULTIPART_MIXED--