Subject: انصاری فرد:
From: asrdena.ir

زندان مرکزی مانع توسعه فرودگاه یاسوج است
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2025 06:20:28 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3A2FCDB8652310D291381EF81ECA8CE0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3A2FCDB8652310D291381EF81ECA8CE0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3A2FCDB8652310D291381EF81ECA8CE0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----3A2FCDB8652310D291381EF81ECA8CE0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----3A2FCDB8652310D291381EF81ECA8CE0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----3A2FCDB8652310D291381EF81ECA8CE0_MULTIPART_MIXED--