Subject: امروز و فردا؛
From: asrdena.ir

ثبت‌نام جدید از افراد جامانده از دریافت یارانه
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2025 08:53:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--293CCC285AA3EF87B1CA6ABA1BB8A908_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----293CCC285AA3EF87B1CA6ABA1BB8A908_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----293CCC285AA3EF87B1CA6ABA1BB8A908_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_93623.css

----293CCC285AA3EF87B1CA6ABA1BB8A908_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----293CCC285AA3EF87B1CA6ABA1BB8A908_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----293CCC285AA3EF87B1CA6ABA1BB8A908_MULTIPART_MIXED--