Subject: اختتامیه طرح ارتقاء سواد حرکتی؛
From: asrdena.ir

دانش آموزان چاق تشویق شدند
Date: Fri, 09 May 2025 18:38:53 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--168BA58D1536035EB2461A5D5E5A53D4_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----168BA58D1536035EB2461A5D5E5A53D4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----168BA58D1536035EB2461A5D5E5A53D4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_91235.css

----168BA58D1536035EB2461A5D5E5A53D4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----168BA58D1536035EB2461A5D5E5A53D4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----168BA58D1536035EB2461A5D5E5A53D4_MULTIPART_MIXED--