Subject: عزت خواه:
From: asrdena.ir

اموال بیت المال را باید به آموزش و پرورش برگرداند
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2025 15:58:29 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--69A866B86D622F02DFAFA11235A8ECF0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----69A866B86D622F02DFAFA11235A8ECF0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----69A866B86D622F02DFAFA11235A8ECF0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_93623.css

----69A866B86D622F02DFAFA11235A8ECF0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----69A866B86D622F02DFAFA11235A8ECF0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----69A866B86D622F02DFAFA11235A8ECF0_MULTIPART_MIXED--