Subject: داستان یک عکس؛
From: asrdena.ir

پای حرف پیرمرد فلسطینی که زبان بدنش جهانی شد
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2025 23:14:28 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E9BB20F19DB7F5675AD6458554B47BA3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E9BB20F19DB7F5675AD6458554B47BA3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E9BB20F19DB7F5675AD6458554B47BA3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----E9BB20F19DB7F5675AD6458554B47BA3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----E9BB20F19DB7F5675AD6458554B47BA3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----E9BB20F19DB7F5675AD6458554B47BA3_MULTIPART_MIXED--