Subject: در پی اظهارات «لاوروف»؛
From: asrdena.ir

تنش بین رژیم صهیونیستی و روسیه بالا گرفت
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2025 10:34:48 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0648D3863A56C0D48DD5012D281BB1E9_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0648D3863A56C0D48DD5012D281BB1E9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0648D3863A56C0D48DD5012D281BB1E9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----0648D3863A56C0D48DD5012D281BB1E9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----0648D3863A56C0D48DD5012D281BB1E9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----0648D3863A56C0D48DD5012D281BB1E9_MULTIPART_MIXED--