Subject: کهگیلویه و بویراحمد؛
From: asrdena.ir

فراهم شدن ثبت درخواست پروانه اکتشاف معادن
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2025 13:31:00 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0E2CC7C3F755DB4F9F7CE47545D7A455_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0E2CC7C3F755DB4F9F7CE47545D7A455_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0E2CC7C3F755DB4F9F7CE47545D7A455_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----0E2CC7C3F755DB4F9F7CE47545D7A455_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----0E2CC7C3F755DB4F9F7CE47545D7A455_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----0E2CC7C3F755DB4F9F7CE47545D7A455_MULTIPART_MIXED--