Subject: کهگیلویه و بویراحمد؛
From: asrdena.ir

فراهم شدن ثبت درخواست پروانه اکتشاف معادن
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2025 08:31:10 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C4A8BBCB487DEB26E473C8E5F237BF91_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C4A8BBCB487DEB26E473C8E5F237BF91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C4A8BBCB487DEB26E473C8E5F237BF91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_93623.css

----C4A8BBCB487DEB26E473C8E5F237BF91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----C4A8BBCB487DEB26E473C8E5F237BF91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----C4A8BBCB487DEB26E473C8E5F237BF91_MULTIPART_MIXED--