Subject: سردار سلامی:
From: asrdena.ir

وحدت ارتش و سپاه، ناامیدی و عصبانیت دشمنان را رقم زده است
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2025 23:20:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EFA80EE78546E50D4691AB842E70303B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EFA80EE78546E50D4691AB842E70303B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EFA80EE78546E50D4691AB842E70303B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----EFA80EE78546E50D4691AB842E70303B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----EFA80EE78546E50D4691AB842E70303B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----EFA80EE78546E50D4691AB842E70303B_MULTIPART_MIXED--