Subject: اخبار فضای مجازی و شبکه های اجتماعی؛
From: asrdena.ir

هشتگ نه به سد مارون 2 (سد آبریز) در خوزستان
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 16:41:56 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--402E65C8DB916462823581D3EEEC9F9C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----402E65C8DB916462823581D3EEEC9F9C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----402E65C8DB916462823581D3EEEC9F9C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----402E65C8DB916462823581D3EEEC9F9C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----402E65C8DB916462823581D3EEEC9F9C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----402E65C8DB916462823581D3EEEC9F9C_MULTIPART_MIXED--