Subject: تورم
From: asrdena.ir

مرکز آمار اعلام کرد:
شاخص قیمت کالاها و خدمات مصرفی خانوارهای کشور
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2025 02:34:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6C89944D1AA80657EF0F855D8211DF0E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6C89944D1AA80657EF0F855D8211DF0E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6C89944D1AA80657EF0F855D8211DF0E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----6C89944D1AA80657EF0F855D8211DF0E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----6C89944D1AA80657EF0F855D8211DF0E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----6C89944D1AA80657EF0F855D8211DF0E_MULTIPART_MIXED--