Subject: حادثه برای اتباع افغان
From: asrdena.ir

یک کشته و ۳ مصدوم در پی انفجار کپسول گاز در باشت
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2025 21:29:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B3FE34D7B50B5CDD53B60D887842F20F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B3FE34D7B50B5CDD53B60D887842F20F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B3FE34D7B50B5CDD53B60D887842F20F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----B3FE34D7B50B5CDD53B60D887842F20F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----B3FE34D7B50B5CDD53B60D887842F20F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----B3FE34D7B50B5CDD53B60D887842F20F_MULTIPART_MIXED--