Subject: بهادری جهرمی:
From: asrdena.ir

نرخ خرید تضمینی گندم ۱۱ هزار و ۵۰۰ تومان تعیین شد
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2025 08:25:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B67B21318AC00535F1C02A70DA11FA97_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B67B21318AC00535F1C02A70DA11FA97_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B67B21318AC00535F1C02A70DA11FA97_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----B67B21318AC00535F1C02A70DA11FA97_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----B67B21318AC00535F1C02A70DA11FA97_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----B67B21318AC00535F1C02A70DA11FA97_MULTIPART_MIXED--