Subject: سرلشکر سلامی:
From: asrdena.ir

بسیج‌ بصورت رایگان خدمات درمانی به محرومان ارائه کند
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2025 17:28:55 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F37FADC7C93AA81D5FA567FAAE8113CF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F37FADC7C93AA81D5FA567FAAE8113CF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F37FADC7C93AA81D5FA567FAAE8113CF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----F37FADC7C93AA81D5FA567FAAE8113CF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----F37FADC7C93AA81D5FA567FAAE8113CF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----F37FADC7C93AA81D5FA567FAAE8113CF_MULTIPART_MIXED--