Subject: مطهری:
From: asrdena.ir

حفظ برجام با همین وضع فعلی هم به نفع کشور است
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 19:02:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--72B2E003FD0CD828EE3E2250C3245CCD_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----72B2E003FD0CD828EE3E2250C3245CCD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----72B2E003FD0CD828EE3E2250C3245CCD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----72B2E003FD0CD828EE3E2250C3245CCD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----72B2E003FD0CD828EE3E2250C3245CCD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----72B2E003FD0CD828EE3E2250C3245CCD_MULTIPART_MIXED--