Subject: آیت‌الله جنتی:
From: asrdena.ir

با دقت مشغول بررسی صلاحیت داوطلبان هستیم
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 19:40:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--440021BE2EEE15EE5E06E84775EB2E96_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----440021BE2EEE15EE5E06E84775EB2E96_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----440021BE2EEE15EE5E06E84775EB2E96_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----440021BE2EEE15EE5E06E84775EB2E96_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----440021BE2EEE15EE5E06E84775EB2E96_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----440021BE2EEE15EE5E06E84775EB2E96_MULTIPART_MIXED--