Subject: استاندار:
From: asrdena.ir

وزیر بهداشت به کهگیلویه و بویراحمد سفر می کند
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2025 04:08:57 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--640542BCBD9315CE28D20E2743237B42_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----640542BCBD9315CE28D20E2743237B42_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----640542BCBD9315CE28D20E2743237B42_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----640542BCBD9315CE28D20E2743237B42_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----640542BCBD9315CE28D20E2743237B42_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----640542BCBD9315CE28D20E2743237B42_MULTIPART_MIXED--