Subject: زاکانی:
From: asrdena.ir

هیچ حکمی از سوی دادگاه به من ابلاغ نشده است
Date: Tue, 06 May 2025 09:36:38 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--76FFA652F73A45C295A6C8026E0D230D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----76FFA652F73A45C295A6C8026E0D230D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----76FFA652F73A45C295A6C8026E0D230D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_91235.css

----76FFA652F73A45C295A6C8026E0D230D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----76FFA652F73A45C295A6C8026E0D230D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----76FFA652F73A45C295A6C8026E0D230D_MULTIPART_MIXED--