Subject: رئیس دانشگاه یاسوج:
From: asrdena.ir

اعتبارات عمرانی دانشگاه یاسوج ناچیز است
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2025 23:21:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2BF623513D58D00E3E591198F4099A9B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2BF623513D58D00E3E591198F4099A9B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2BF623513D58D00E3E591198F4099A9B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----2BF623513D58D00E3E591198F4099A9B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----2BF623513D58D00E3E591198F4099A9B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----2BF623513D58D00E3E591198F4099A9B_MULTIPART_MIXED--