Subject: امام جمعه چرام:
From: asrdena.ir

جاده‌های ارتباطی چرام از نظر ایمنی بیمار است
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2025 02:39:40 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9D837C7F0347D5DF306DED9434D0B464_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9D837C7F0347D5DF306DED9434D0B464_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9D837C7F0347D5DF306DED9434D0B464_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----9D837C7F0347D5DF306DED9434D0B464_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----9D837C7F0347D5DF306DED9434D0B464_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----9D837C7F0347D5DF306DED9434D0B464_MULTIPART_MIXED--