Subject: رهبر انقلاب اسلامی:
From: asrdena.ir

نتیجه رسیدگی به حقوق‌های نجومی برای مردم روشن نشد
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2025 05:45:00 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F8C967CEA73A73567F40988DD25E735B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F8C967CEA73A73567F40988DD25E735B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F8C967CEA73A73567F40988DD25E735B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/css
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/content_92079.css

----F8C967CEA73A73567F40988DD25E735B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/gif
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/print_logo.gif

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----F8C967CEA73A73567F40988DD25E735B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

----F8C967CEA73A73567F40988DD25E735B_MULTIPART_MIXED--